Requirements to be eligible for the Community Free Clinic:
1. Must be between the ages of 19-64
2. Must be a resident of Newport News, Hampton, or York County
3. Cannot have any form of health insurance to include: Medicaid, Medicare, or The Affordable Care act.
4. Have a total family income of less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Income
Process to become a patient:
1. Call the Clinic (757-594-4060) to schedule a screening appointment
- The clinic does not accept walk-ins
2. Collect/obtain the required documents for the screening appointment
- These documents will be listed at the time of making the screening appointment
3. Complete the screening
4. After the certifier reviews the application and the medical director reviews any medical records needed the determination on qualification is completed.
5. Schedule Medical/Dental appointment
Patient Services Provided:
1. Primary Medical
2. Primary Dental
4. Referrals for specialty appointments
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Community Free Clinic of Newport News. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Description||Cost|
|2018-11-28||Completely Free Clinic||$0|
|2018-06-20||Completely Free Clinic||$0|
|2017-07-25||Charged Sliding Scale||$200|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: