1092 Galiano Avenue
Coral Gables, FL - 33134
The dental clinic provides free dental care for needy school-age children in Miami-Dade County - children whose parents work hard, but cannot afford costly dental care and are often ineligible for public health programs.
The majority of children require extensive fillings, root canals and crowns. The initial visit includes cleaning, X-rays, and an evaluation for long-term treatment. A child comes to the clinic weekly until all necessary work is completed.
9:00am-2:00pm, Every other Fri and Sat
* Must make an appointment.
* Must provide proof of income (latest income tax return, 2 paycheck stubs)
* Proof of Florida residence (copy of social security card or immigration paper, light bill, mortgage or rent receipt)
* Parent or legal guardian must accompany patient.
* Children 5-18 years old.
* Must be a full time student
* Patients 15 years or older must have proof of enrollment in school.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for May Van Sickle Dental Clinic. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Description||Cost|
|2018-06-02||Completely Free Clinic||$500|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: