The clinic is available to children with Medicaid who live in Pasco County, ages 1 through 20.
Exams & X-Rays
Simple Extractions (NO Oral Surgery) for current patients of record ONLY
Emergency Exams & Treatment for current patients of record ONLY
Referral Suggestion to Dental Specialists for current patients of record ONLY
We are Open: 7:30am to 5:30pm. Monday through Thursday. Must call to make an appointment.
Unless you are already a current dental patient, you must be one of the following:
- A Pasco County resident, age 1 through 20, with full Medicaid coverage
- A Healthy Start client with appropriate Healthy Start Referral for Dental Services
- A Healthcare Connections client with appropriate Dental Referral from Physician or Case Manager
- A child, age 1 through 17, who lives in Pasco County and has NO Dental Insurance or Discount Plan
(Eligibility is based on household size and total household income)
If you are under age 21 and have Florida Medicaid you do not have to pay for dental servicesYour Medicaid pays for dental, regardless of which provider/plan you have chosen
- If you are a Healthy Start or Heathcare Connections client you do not have to pay for dental services
- If your uninsured child(ren) is/are eligible for this dental clinic you will be asked to pay $20.00 for each visit
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Pasco County Health Department Dental Clinic. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Description||Cost|
|2019-08-15||Charged Sliding Scale||$50|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: