This is a SLIDING SCALE clinic. The costs for clinic services are based on either your income or they offer type of financial assistance. Contact the clinic directly to discuss prices for individual services which vary. Sliding Scale does not necessarily mean free.
The Cornelius Center was established in 1975 to serve migrant, seasonal farm worker and day laborer population. Today, the staff provides a range of healthcare services to 9,500 patients annually, with a special emphasis on behavioral health and diabetes care.
* Children (up to age 21) only for regular dental services
* Dental Prophylaxis - cleanings, fluoride applications, sealants, minor orthodontic movements
* Restorative care - fillings, stainless steel crowns, root canals, resin or alloy restorations, bridges
* Urgent Care: extractions, sedative or regular fillings, anterior root canals. Emergency walk-ins (both adults and children) from 8-9 Monday-Friday.
* Emergencies Low-cost care available for low-income, uninsured patients. Must provide proof of income. Payment due at time of service.
* Regular appointments (children only) Accepting only children with medicaid. $48 fee for exam and x-rays. Discount if proof of income is provided.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center Dental Clinic - Cornelius.
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center Dental Clinic - Cornelius. Be the first to add a dental cost!
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: