This is the primary clinic in the School of Dentistry, educating students while providing professional-quality care for our patients. Patients are treated by students in our four-year dental education program, under the supervision of local practicing dentists. While this process provides excellent care for patients, it also leads to longer appointments due to the instructional process. As a result, care is also offered at a lower fee, usually ranging from one half, to two thirds of typical fees from private practice.
* General dentistry
Financial Assistance, Costs, and Eligibility
* Free screenings to determine appropriate patient treatment needs
* Reduced fee due at time of service is about 30% less than private practice
* There are no child care facilities. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and cannot be brought into the clinic.
* Patients can park for free in the structure next to the School of Dentistry. These parking spaces are reserved for patients only and the area is well marked for patient parking only.
* Admission Visits: 1-3 hours Other Visits: 3-4 hours.
* Fees at the OHSU Dental School Urgent Care clinic can be up to $210 depending on treatment needed. Fee due at time of service. If this is an option for you, the number is 503 494-8867 for the 3-6 appointments available Mon.-Fri.
Hours of Operation
* Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:45pm
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Ohsu School Of Dentistry. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Procedure||Cost|
|2017-06-07||Charged Sliding Scale||$1000|
|2017-05-23||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||$200|
|2017-05-23||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||Crown or Cap||$200|
|2017-06-07||Charged Sliding Scale||Braces||$1000|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: