This Comprehensive Care Clinic provides quality, patient-centered general dentistry, performed by dental students under the direct supervision of experienced dentists who are faculty members of the School of Dentistry. As a teaching clinic, some appointments take more time and care is not free care but prices are significantly lower than area private practices, making OHSU Dental Clinics a great option for patients without insurance or those who want to make their insurance dollars go farther. Payment is due at the time of service. If not already a patient, the first visit will include an initial oral health screening to assess overall dental health needs at no cost.
* General dentistry
Financial Assistance, Costs, and Eligibility
* Free screenings to determine appropriate patient treatment needs
* Reduced fee due at time of service is about 30% less than private practice
* There are no child care facilities. Children must be supervised by an adult at all times and are not allow in the treatment area of the clinic.
* Patient Parking is free in our building. Enter the parking garage on the north side of the Collaborative Life Sciences Building.
* Admitting intake visits can take 1 to 3 hours and Continued Care Appointments are 2 to 4 hours.
* Fees at OHSU Dental Clinics Urgent Care can be up to $250 depending on treatment needed. Appointments available Monday-Friday excluding holidays and school breaks. Call 503-494-8867 for information and appointments.
Hours of Operation:
* English, Spanish.
* Interpreters available for additional languages.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for OHSU School Of Dentistry. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Procedure||Cost|
|2017-09-25||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||$250|
|2017-09-08||Charged Sliding Scale||$1000|
|2017-08-14||Charged Sliding Scale||$1000|
|2017-07-29||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||$47|
|2017-06-07||Charged Sliding Scale||$1000|
|2017-05-23||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||$200|
|2017-05-23||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||Crown or Cap||$200|
|2017-06-07||Charged Sliding Scale||Braces||$1000|
|2017-07-29||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||x-rays||$47|
|2017-08-14||Charged Sliding Scale||Braces||$1000|
|2017-09-08||Charged Sliding Scale||Implants||$1000|
|2017-09-25||Not Free Or Sliding Scale||Root Canals (Endodontics)||$250|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: