Last-Modified: 2021-09-21 21:07:02
Towner County Public Health provides services, education, prevention, and collaborative activities to enhance the health and welfare of the community.
- Blood pressure screening (adults and school-age children)
- Scoliosis screening (school-age children)
- Vision screening (school-age children)
- Immunizations (all ages)High-risk infant follow-up
- Vitamin B12 injections (treatment for pernicious anemia)
- Environmental Health Programs - Public water system inspection, water pollution control, environmental sanitation services, pool and spa inspection, private sewer inspection, septic tank and drainfield permitting
- Maternal and Child HealthHealth Promotion - Blood pressure screening, vitamin B12 injections, diabetes, vision screenings, foot care, community wellness programs
- Communicable DiseasesDental screening and varnishes
- TuberculosisSkin and scalp conditions (such as impetigo or head lice)
- School Health - Vision screenings, hearing screenings, blood pressure monitoring,
- AIDS education activities
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Telephone for fees
Have you been to this dental clinic? Tell others what you paid for services.
Dental Clinic Costs - Crowd Sourced
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Towner County Public Health .
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate.
Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Towner County Public Health . Be the first to add a dental cost!