This is a SLIDING SCALE clinic.
The costs for clinic services are based on either your income or they offer type of financial assistance. Contact the clinic directly to discuss prices for individual services which vary.
Sliding Scale does not necessarily mean free.
Last-Modified: 2020-01-29 20:28:31
Discounted Services Provided by Family HealthCare.
Family HealthCare provides services regardless of ability to pay.
Their Access Plan or Sliding Fee Scale is based on household size and income, and they provide services at Family HealthCare for a nominal fee.
- Comprehensive dental exams
- Fluoride treatments
- Cavity fillings
Emergency/Walk-in dental care
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Pricing at Family Healthcare:
- Root Canal (Anterior): $550 ($225 due at scheduling)
- Root Canal(Bicuspid): $700 ($350 due at scheduling)
- Root Canal (Molar): $800 ($400 due at scheduling)
- Any Crown (Single Unit or Bridge): $900 ($450 due at scheduling)
- Scaling & Root Planing Per Quadrant (1-3 teeth): $100 per visit
- Scaling & Root Planing Per Quadrant (4 or more teeth): $150 per visit
- Immediate Complete Denture-Maxillary (requires letter from employer): $850 ($425 due at impression)
- Complete Denture-Maxillary: $850 ($425 due at impression)
- Immediate Complete Denture-Mandibular (requires letter from employer): $850 ($425 due at impression)
- Complete Denture- Mandibular: $850 ($425 due at impression)
- Interm PD (flipper, 1-2 teeth): $500 ($250 due at impression)
- Partial Denture- Maxillary: $900 ($450 due at impression)
- Partial Denture- Mandibular: $900 ($450 due at impression)
**Denture & Partial Dentures include adjustments for up to 6 months**
- Therapeutic Pulpotomy: $100
- Pulpal Debridement: $150
- Pulpal Therapy: $200
- Internal Bleaching (Includes up to 3 visits): $250
- Alveoloplasty (1-3 teeth): $150
- Alveoloplasty (4 or more teeth): $200
- Add Tooth to Existing Partial Denture: $150
- Replace/Repair Tooth to Existing Complete Denture: $150
- Repair Acrylic Base (Not a Reline or Rebase): $100
- Removal of impacted tooth-soft tissue: $250
- Removal of Impacted tooth- Partial Bony: $200
- Removal of Impacted tooth- Complete Bony: $200
- Occlussal Guard: $350
- Nitrous: $40
Dental Costs - Crowd Sourced
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Family Healthcare Center - Moorhead Dental.
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate.
Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Family Healthcare Center - Moorhead Dental. Be the first to add a dental cost!