The Florida Department of Health in Hillsborough County provides dental services to HIV/AIDS diagnosed patients.
Hours: 8am - 4pm Monday - Thursday
1. A client who meets general Ryan White grant requirements
2. HIV Positive
1. Evidence of HIV infection
2. Proof of current residence in RWG EMA
3. Current medication list
4. TB skin test or chest x-ray (within last 1 year)
5. Proof of enrollment in primary care (within last 12 months)
Dental Services Provided:
Complete Oral Exam
X-rays (as needed)
Restorations (amalgam and composite)
Dentures & Partials
Prophylaxis (including deep cleaning) (Tuesday and Friday only)
Dental Services NOT Provided:
Cosmetic Dentistry (bonding & crowns)
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Dental services for HIV/AIDS Patients.
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate.
Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Dental services for HIV/AIDS Patients. Be the first to add a dental cost!
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: