This is a SLIDING SCALE clinic. The costs for clinic services are based on either your income or they offer type of financial assistance. Contact the clinic directly to discuss prices for individual services which vary. Sliding Scale does not necessarily mean free.
Last-Modified: 2021-01-12 00:52:34
– Amalgam and composite restoration, prefab stainless posts for core buildups
– Single PFM crowns
– Gold crowns, three units and larger bridges
– Occlusal equilibration
– Splint/night guard
– Conventional and immediate complete dentures, partial dentures
– Amalgam and composite restorations
– Stainless steel crowns
– Space maintainers
– Simple & surgical extractions
– Incision and drainage of abscesses
Accepts most types of insurance plans as well as a sliding fee scale.
The mission of Community Health Centers is to provide quality and compassionate primary healthcare services to Central Florida’s diverse communities.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Community Health Centers Winter Garden. We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
|Date Added||Type of Clinic||Description||Cost|
|2020-04-13||Completely Free Clinic||$25|
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: