12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA - 94022
Last-Modified: 2021-04-19 21:06:48
Foothill College Dental Hygiene Clinic provides comprehensive patient services under supervision of a licensed dentist and registered dental hygiene instructors, including the following services:
- Regular Teeth cleaning/Deep cleaning if needed ($30)
- Dental x-rays that you will be able to take withyou or send to your current dentist if needed ($20-40)
- Blood pressure screening (FREE)
- Oral hygiene care instructions (FREE)
- Oral cancer screening (FREE)
- Fluoride Treatment to help remineralize and strengthen teeth (FREE)
All services are at low cost since this is done at school appointments, may take up to 2-4 hours per visit.
Special needs welcome
Ages 5 and up (younger if able to take direction well) Goodie bag to take home with.
Can refer to low cost clinic for treatment out of our scope of practice.
Hours may vary from quarter to quarter.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Foothill College Dental Hygiene Clinic.
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate.
Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users.
We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Foothill College Dental Hygiene Clinic. Be the first to add a dental cost!
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: