Dental care provided: preventative care and extractions. Our health services are offered free of charge to residents of the Lake of the Ozarks area who are uninsured and have a household income at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level.
Medical Missions For Christ Community Health Center is established to provide primary health care to the community in a manner which demonstrates the love of Christ regardless of the patient's ability to pay.
1. We know that we are supposed to be Jesus’ hands and feet, that we are to show the love of Christ to those in need all over the world, but we have a need right here at home that needs to be met as well.
2. We desire to provide quality healthcare independent of the patient's ability to pay.
3. We promise privacy, respect, charity, truth and kindness to all.
4. We believe in maintaining high standards of operation for the clinic, and professionalism for our staff and volunteers.
5. We believe in good stewardship of all resources and services.
We have listed the dental costs below which we have compiled for Medical Missions for Christ - Community Health Center.
We cannot guarantee the dental costs to be completely accurate. Costs are displayed for informational purposes for our users. We have compiled prices provided by users to this website. In order to obtain actual costs please contact the dental offices directly.
We do not have any costs yet for Medical Missions for Christ - Community Health Center. Be the first to add a dental cost!