The goal of the McHenry County Cooperative Dental Clinic is to provide access to dental care for low-income McHenry County residents. Volunteer professionals provide the majority of the dental care. Services provided by the clinic:
- Oral examinations.
- Teeth Cleaning.
- Necessary diagnostic X-rays.
- Basic fillings.
- Simple non-surgical extractions.
- Brushing and flossing instructions.
- Information and education.
- Topical fluoride.
- Referrals to other dental resources.
Fees: Sliding scale; Medicaid accepted.
Hours: Vary. Call for information.
Select a state:
Enter a zip code: